Who can Join TEFCU?
To join a Credit Union, you must be within our field of membership. You are eligible to join if you work for one of our Select Employee Groups or are an immediate family/household member of an employee that works for one of our Select Employee Groups. The following list is some of our major Select Employee Groups:
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
- Arlington Transit
- Atlantic Services
- The Excel Institute & Auto Repair
- Kaiser Permanente
- Langdon Education Campus
- Metro Access
- Pathways School Duval Campus
- Pathways School Crossland Campus
- Yellow Cab Company of DC
- Washingtonian Cab Company
- Employees of TEFCU
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of their immediate families and household
Don’t see your company listed above? That does not mean you are ineligible. Simply check with your Human Resources Department or call our office at (202) 832-5100. If your employer is not currently a Select Employee Group, we will meet with your officials in hopes to make Credit Union membership an employee benefit for your organization.
"We provide personalized financial solutions and educational opportunities to assist our members’ transition through life’s journey."
No matter what is going on in your life, we are here for you.
Ready to join our family? Stop by a branch today.