TEFCU Mobile Messaging
Want to speak with a TEFCU representative?
Online Banking Account Aggregation
(For Multiple Account Holders)
- Access your multiple accounts with one single login.
- View up-to-date balances and up to 90 days of activity on your share draft and share accounts, as well as loans and share certificates.
- Pay bills with TEFCU’s online Bill Pay. It’s quicker and easier than writing and mailing a check.
- Reduces clutter - paper statements are eliminated and you can view/print your e-Statements when you need them. You can view up to 18 months’ worth of statements.
- Receive statements faster - you will receive an e-mail when your e-Statement is available, generally near the first business day of the month.
- Feel secure - your e-Statement will not be lost or stolen in the mail. With identity theft on the rise, we want to protect your personal and private information.
Account Alerts is an additional free* service offered by TEFCU to help you monitor your account activity. This service will be available by providing us your consent to the Electronic Services Agreement to receive Account Alerts. You will be eligible to receive email or text message alerts when certain activities or transactions occur on your account based upon the alerts you opt into. In order to receive email alerts, you must have a valid email address on file with TEFCU. In order to receive text alerts to your text-enabled mobile device, you must provide us with a valid phone number. You acknowledge that the emails and/or text messages may not be encrypted. You are responsible for notifying us when you change your email address or mobile phone number. TEFCU reserves the right to terminate this service at any time.
For your convenience this service is available 24/7 and 365 days a year. You may receive an alert at any time, day or night. TEFCU does not guarantee the timeframe when an alert will be delivered. You accept sole responsibility for the accuracy of the email address and/or phone number on file with TEFCU and the safekeeping of your emails and/or mobile device. TEFCU is not responsible for any compromised emails and/or text messages. TEFCU is not responsible for any charges that your mobile service provider may charge. Once you have signed up for the Account Alerts, you will receive a message stating that data rates may apply and you can opt in or opt out. If you would like to cancel the service, please contact TEFCU.