SecureMail is a safe way for you to send TEFCU personal or confidential information electronically.
How to Send SecureMail
- Enter the email address and password and select Sign In. If you do not have a SecureMail account, follow the procedures listed below under, "Register for SecureMail".
- Select Compose to create a new email.
- How to compose an email:
- Emails can be sent to the Lending Department or Member Services Department. Select the To dropdown and select Lend for Lending or Membersvc for Member Services.
- Enter a subject in the Subject box (e.g. Enter Photo ID – Your Name if you are submitting photo IDs to complete your application).
- If you need to send us a file, such as a photo ID, paystub, etc., select Attach File.
- Click Choose File to select your attachment(s) and click Finish when complete.
- Enter your email contents in the large textbox.
- Click Send after you follow Steps A – D.
Register for SecureMail
- Go to the SecureMail link.
- Select Register, located under New to secure email?
- Enter your email address and create a password following the password rules listed. Select Register to proceed.
- Once your registration is successful, you will see a screen stating that a confirmation email has been sent to your email address. The email will be from email@example.com. Click on the link in the body of the email to activate your SecureMail account.
- Once you click the link in your email, select Activate to proceed with your SecureMail account. Once successful, you will see the Activation Successful screen below. Select Continue to return to the login screen.
- Enter the email address and password you entered in Step 3 and select Sign In.