You can request a Skip-a-Payment through Online Banking. You do not need to visit a TEFCU branch or call a representative to request a skip-a-payment. Review the video or read the instructions below to learn how to request a skip-a-payment through Online Banking.
How to Video
- Log into Online Banking.
- Select Services/Loans.
- Navigate to Skip-a-Loan Payment and select the Continue link.
- Review the disclosure in its entirety. If you are in agreement with the disclosure, select the number of skips for the eligible loan(s) listed.
- Verify your email address.
- Select Submit to continue.
- Select the share account to deduct the fee from. Then select Submit.
- Review your submitted information. If you are in agreement with the information, select Confirm to submit the request.