Wire Requests (Online)
Wire requests are one of many convenient services TEFCU offers through Online Banking. You do not need to visit a TEFCU branch to submit a wire request. Review the video or read the instructions below to learn how to submit a wire request through Online Banking.
How to Video
- Log into Online Banking.
- Select "Services/Loans".
- Navigate to "Wire Withdrawal Request" and select the "Continue" link.
- Review the wire request information.
- Review and ensure your (sender/payer) information is accurate, and make necessary updates, if any.
- Enter your driver's license or state ID information.
- Select the share account the wire funds will transfer from.
- Enter the wire transfer amount.
- Enter the Recipient/Payee information.
- Enter the Recipient/Payee financial institution information.
- Enter the currency type.
- Review and ensure all information is accurate. Once you are ready to proceed, select "Submit".
- Review the information provided on the next page and select "Confirm" to submit your wire request.