How to Open a Share Certificate
Learn how to open a share certificate through Online Banking.
How to Video
- Log into Online Banking.
- Select the Services/Loans tab.
- Navigate to Open a Sub Account and select Continue.
- Select Certificates, then select Submit.
- Review the disclosure and if you are in agreement, check the box and then select Submit, otherwise select Cancel.
- Select the share certificate that you would like to open. Select Submit to proceed.
- Select the Rates link to review our current rates. Then select Submit to proceed.
- Select Electronic Transfer for the funding method selection. If you do not want to conduct an electronic transfer to open your share certificate, you will need to visit a branch to open a share certificate. Select Submit to continue.
- Review your initial funding requirement for the share certificate selected. Select the account you would like to use to fund your share certificate. Enter the transfer amount and select Submit to proceed.
- Carefully review the share certificate type and funding information. Select Confirm to open your share certificate or select Cancel to discontinue the process.