How to Create an Online Banking ID
- Go to our homepage and the locate Online Banking Login box.
- Select the link "Sign up for Online Banking".
- Review the Online Enrollment Agreement. Select "I Agree" to proceed.
- You will see a page with three (3) boxes. Fill in the boxes and select "Continue".
- Enter your Social Security Number (no dashes).
- Enter your Account Number.
- Enter your E-mail Address (it must be the e-mail address that you provided to TEFCU).
- You will see a page with eight (8) boxes for you to fill out. Fill out the required information (*) and select "Submit".
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Middle Initial (if you have one, if not leave it blank).
- Enter your Last Name.
- Enter your Street Address.
- Continue entering your Street Address if you need the extra space (if not leave it blank).
- Enter your City.
- Select your State from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your Zip Code.
- You will see a screen that states "Send Email Verification" with information regarding completing your enrollment. Select "Send Email Verification". Once completed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org containing a link. Click on the link in the e-mail within one (1) hour (if you click on the link in the email and it has been longer than one (1) hour, the link will not confirm your account). You will now be enrolled in Online Banking.
If you have any questions or concerns about logging into Online Banking, please don't hesitate to call us at (301) 289-9800, option 1. We will be happy to walk you through the process or reset your Online Banking ID and/or Online Banking Password if needed.