Family Security Plan
- The Family Security Plan® provides cost-effective, convenient ways for members to acquire additional financial security for their families in the event of an unexpected death, disability or critical illness.
- The Whole Life Insurance features premiums that never increase, death benefits that never decrease, and a policy that accumulates cash value.
- Disability Income Protection helps you meet your basic monthly financial commitments should you become injured.
- Critical Illness Insurance gives you a one-time cash payout with the diagnosis of a covered critical illness.
- It also automatically enrolls you in Best Doctors®, a program that connects you to the best medical care when you need it most.
Take a look at The Family Security Plan® portfolio of products at www.familysecurityplan.com. For a personal consultation on your insurance needs, see your Family Security Plan representative, Michael Savage, in the TEFCU lobby or call us at (240) 554-7023.
We cannot predict the future, but we can help you prepare for it!