We have partnered up with these Vehicle Consultant Services to help provide you with a no hassle, honest, simple vehicle buying experience. So, let TEFCU point you in the right direction and you'll be driving away in your dream vehicle in no time.
United Buying Services
How do pre-negotiated prices sound to you? That is exactly what UBS has to offer...some of the best prices in the area. Plus, in most cases, you still get to those manufacturer's rebates and dealer incentives. But, that's not all. It's no haggling, no hassle, simply a smooth and easy process. And, they've been doing this since 1967, so that's experience you can count on!
How does UBS work?
- Simply stop by TEFCU or any UBS Authorized Dealer to skim through the UBS Official Price Book for your new/used vehicle. No haggling over the prices! What you see is what you get!
- Then request a purchase certificate by visiting the UBS Website or by calling (301) 657-1920 for the DC Metro Area and (410) 792-9070 for the Baltimore area (hours are Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm). They will give you the name and number for the UBS Dealer with your vehicle.
- All you need to do is call the dealer to let them know when you'll be by to pick up your vehicle.
Simple as 1-2-3. And we're always available to help you finance your vehicle TODAY!
Motor Vehicle Certification Program
Save money, time and effort with the Motor Vehicle Certification Program (MVCP); FREE to our members!
Wouldn't it be nice to walk into the dealership with a deal before hand?! MVCP pre-negotiates the prices for your vehicle ahead of time, so you'll get the inside scoop every time. But that's not where it ends with MVCP. They want to hear about your experience and they will even audit the transaction and certify that you've received the price you were entitled to.
How does MVCP work?
- Call MVCP to let them know what vehicle you're interested in. They will direct you to an MVCP participating dealer.
- Visit the MVCP dealership and let them know MVCP sent you. They'll identify the vehicle and give you the pre-negotiated price.
- Call MVCP back before or right after you purchase the vehicle. Their team will audit the transaction and certify you received the correct pricing.
- Come see us at TEFCU to get approved for a low rate auto loan. You can take the dealer rebate and still finance with us!
Advisers are available from 9am-5pm EST weekdays. If you need any further information on MVCP, please visit the MVCP website or give them a call at (800) 345-6827.
We can already see you driving down the road in your new vehicle! Get pre-approved today by logging into e-Connect and clicking "Apply for a Loan" from the Loan Options Menu.