MEMBERS Financial Network
Access to Financial Solutions with Just One Click
Through TEFCU, there is a financial network at your fingertips and at your command. MEMBERS Financial Network is a comprehensive resource that's easy to use and available 24/7. It has the tools you need for planning your financial future and for answering your financial questions, no matter how simple or complex.
Plus, as an added bonus, you can utilize the remote advisory service for a free financial check-up! They will help you answer questions like:
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- What should you do with an existing retirement plan from a previous employer?
- How will you pay for a child's or grandchild's education?
- Financially, what would happen to your family if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
This financial check-up is a great benefit for you and your family.
But, if you are the do it yourself type, you can obtain vital financial data, get insurance quotes, buy mutual funds, trade online, track investments, and so much more. Read more below about specific services and tools available via the Web through MEMBERS Financial Network:
Insurance & Investments*
With this resource you can:
- Get quotes for auto insurance
- Obtain premium quotes for term life insurance
- Look up general mutual fund information and specific information on MEMBERS Mutual Funds
- View policy information for many CMFG Life Insurance Company policies and initiate service transactions on them
- Apply for Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Find information on credit life and disability protection products
To visit the MEMBERS Financial Network for Insurance & Investments, click here.
These services provide two ways for you to research investments and trade stocks online:
- CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. makes investing easy with a full array of research and trading tools
- MEMBERS FOLIO Investing from FOLIOfn** offers an alternative to buying individual stocks. You can own a basket of 1 to 50 stocks, either selected by you or pre-packaged the easy way to build your portfolio
To learn more about the available brokerage services, click here.
Resource Center, Calculators, & Articles
Track news, stocks, mutual funds, and compile watch lists. Visit this convenient section daily for up-to-date stock market information. Since it's personalized, you can link easily to other spots within MEMBERS Financial Network.
Use workbooks and online calculators to help evaluate and manage your finances and make plans for reaching your financial goals. At the same time, get fast, easy access to unbiased educational articles on a wide range of financial topics.
Connect with a full network of financial solutions by checking out MEMBERS Financial's extensive resource center.
* Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC , a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free 800-369-2862. Nondeposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution, through the financial services program, to make securities available to members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.
The Representative may also be a credit union employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the credit union.
**Securities products and services offered through FOLIOfn Investments, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, P.O. Box 3068, Merrifield, VA 22116-3068, a registered broker/dealer. Investments are not NCUA/ NCUSIF insured. Investments are not federally insured, may lose value, not underwritten or guaranteed by the credit union.