The TEFCU VISA Check Card
It’s the easy way to pay — every day! You’re always on the go. Whether you’re catching a movie or grabbing a quick lunch, hold on tight to your TEFCU Visa Check Card (VCC) - it's the only card you need in your wallet to get through your busy day. It also serves as your ATM Card!
- It’s everywhere you want to be. In fact, your TEFCU Visa Check Card is welcomed at millions of merchant locations worldwide.
- Purchases will be tracked for you. The amount of your purchase will be automatically deducted from your checking account. You’ll see each Visa Check Card purchase on your monthly statement.
- Safer than carrying checks or cash. Using your TEFCU Visa Check Card is not only more convenient than using checks or cash — it’s safer, too. And every purchase you make with your Visa Check Card is covered by Visa’s worry-free Zero Liability protection.* If your card is ever lost or stolen, you won’t have to pay for fraudulent purchases.**
Accepted Wherever You See
Whenever you see these logos at an ATM, you can access your funds with your Visa Check Card:
And enjoy surcharge-free access when you stay in the CO-OP & CU24 Networks*. As a member you have access to over 25,000 ATM's throughout the U.S. and Canada where those merchants will not charge you a service fee for checking balances, making transfers, and withdrawing cash.
You can now make deposits at CO-OP Deposit Taking ATMs and withdrawals at over 5,000 7-Elevens nationwide... see for yourself; most are in the CO-OP Network!!
The following limitations on the frequency and amount of Visa Check Card transactions may apply:
- No limit on the number of Visa Check Card purchases per day
- Purchase amounts limited to the amount in your account
- Purchase of a maximum of $1500.00 per day
- Withdrawal of a maximum of $750.00 in any one day from the ATM.
- No limit on the number of Point of Sale (POS) transactions per day
- No limitations on the frequency of transfers available at ATM's (Using your PIN number does not count as a Reg D transfer against you.
TEFCU Visa Check Card holders are now able to do Point-of-Sale and ATM transactions outside of the United States! We know that there can be a lot of worries associated with taking that big trip overseas, but why should accessing your money be one of them? Simply inform TEFCU one (1) day before your departure and just like that you are ready to take your check card anywhere in the world.
For Lost or Stolen Visa Check Cards
Please call (800) 754-4128 as soon as the loss is discovered.
*U.S.-issued cards only. Visa’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to commercial card or ATM transactions, or to PIN transactions not processed by Visa. See your Cardholder Agreement for more details.©2004 Visa U.S.A. Inc.
**Covers U.S.-issued cards only. Visa’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to commercial card or ATM transactions, or to PIN transactions not processed by Visa. See your Cardholder Agreement for details.
***Other fees may apply. Please see our Schedule of Fees for more details.