Home banking has never been easier and more secure than with Online Banking. Plus, we've packed it with so many bells and whistles, it's like having a mobile branch at your fingertips. All you need to have is access to the Internet. This service is brought to you free of charge and has many options like:
- Balance/history inquiries
- Funds transfers*
- Loan payments
- Check withdrawals**
- Access to Platinum Bill Pay
- Apply for a loan
- Change your address
- View Online Check Copies
- Reorder Checks
- And so much more!
Log-in, view your account, transact business; it's your account on your time! How's that for convenience?
How to Use Online Banking
Simply log onto our website at www.TEFCU.org and look for Online Banking in the top right hand side of the screen
- Enter your username
- Enter your access code
- Click Log-In
First time user must click the link that reads "No Username, Click Here". You will use your account number and temporary access code given to you by your Member Services Representative to create your username and access code. For helpful step-by-step instructions on logging on for the first time, please read below. Or, call a Member Services Representative at (202) 832-5100 and we'll be happy to walk you through the process.
How to Protect Your Account
- Access codes should be personal, not public knowledge
- Addresses, Birthdays, etc., should not be used
- Log off completely before leaving your computer
- Do not share your account number or password with anyone
- Pay attention to the last unsuccessful/successful log in dialog box
- Contact us immediately if you suspect unauthorized use
Step-by-Step: To Create User Name
- Go to our homepage - www.TEFCU.org and locate the log-in area in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Click the link "No username? Click Here"
A new window will pop-up with three boxes:
- First Box - Enter Account Number
- Second Box - Enter your Access Code (use the temporary Access Code provided by your Member Services Representative- remember it is case sensitive)
- Third Box - Create a User Name (must start with a letter and be at least 8 characters)
- Press Continue - you will receive a message stating your User Name has been created and to click the link to log into your Account
- Click the "here" link and enter your User Name into the First Box and your Access Code into the Second Box (Remember: If you were given a temporary Access Code - use that one here again - it is case sensitive)
- If this is your first time logging into Online Banking, you'll be asked to answer Security Questions - Choose from the drop down menus, type in the answers, and press Continue (Take note to remember these answers).
- You should now be logged into your account!! - If you were using a temporary Access Code - the screen will ask you to create a new one - First enter the old Access Code in the first box, then enter what you want to be your new Access Code in the last two boxes (Remember: this is case sensitive).
- If you have any questions or concerns about logging into Online Banking, please don't hesitate to call us at (202) 832-5100. We will be happy to walk you through the process or reset your Access Code/User Name if needed.
*Reg D limits apply - see Membership Booklet for more details
**Withdrawals by check (Amounts of $100 to $5000) mailed to address on system