Mobile Texting Services
Want to talk to a TEFCU representative?
Need to get in touch with a TEFCU representative regarding information on your account or any of TEFCU’s many financial products? You can now do this anytime you like without having to travel to our branch or without the added inconvenience of having to call. Now you can simply text your request by including TEFCU as the subject line and you will receive a text response from a TEFCU representative.
Need a Hassle Free Loan?
With TEFCU’s mobile texting services, you can apply for a hassle free loan via text from anywhere. Just text TEFCU, add a space and enter last name, first name, the last four digits of your social security number, and the initials “HF” for hassle free. A TEFCU representative will text you when the loan has been approved and ready for disbursement.
You must be a TEFCU member in good standing and have a valid mobile phone number with text messaging capabilities.* Mobile Texting Services are only available during normal TEFCU business hours.
Please be advised of the following:
- Please contact TEFCU immediately if your cell phone is lost or stolen.
- Members are encouraged to delete text messages sent and received from TEFCU.
- To opt-out, just simply discontinue texting the credit union as TEFCU does not initiate text messages, but merely responds.
* Please keep in mind that texting charges from your service providers may/will apply. (Unless you have an unlimited texting plan.)
Online Banking Account Aggregation
(For Multiple Account Holders)
With TEFCU’s Free Online Banking, you can manage all of the following without the hassle of remembering multiple usernames and passwords. Now with just one username and password you can:
- Access your multiple accounts with one single login.
- View up-to-date balances and up to 90 days of activity on your share draft and share accounts, as well as loans, share certificates and lines of credit.
- Pay bills with TEFCU’s online Bill Pay. It’s quicker and easier than writing and mailing a check.
Now accessing your accounts online is easier than ever. TEFCU has improved online banking by offering members the ability to access all of their TEFCU accounts with just one username and one password. With TEFCU’s newly reformatted “Online Banking Account Aggregation Services” you can access all your accounts, transfer funds between accounts, review your account statements and apply for a loan all from the comfort of your home or office with the easiest online access around.
This convenient service, accessed wherever you have an Internet connection, is the environmentally-sound and secure solution to statement processing. Plus, you will receive so many additional benefits:
- Reduces clutter - paper statements are eliminated and you can view/print your e-Statements when you need them. You can view up to 18 months worth of statements.
- Receive statements faster - you will receive an e-mail when your e-Statement is available, generally near the first business day of the month
- Feel secure - your e-Statement will not be lost or stolen in the mail. With identity theft on the rise, we want to protect your personal and private information.
Go Green Factoid
Paper accounts for one-third of municipal landfill waste - how many of your old statements end up there?
If you're ready to go green and pick the safe/secure way to receive statements, simply log into your Online Banking account and click e-Statements from the main menu.
Don't have an Online Banking account? Call a Member Services Representative at
(202) 832-5100. We'll get you online in no time!
Download our Electronic Services brochure and/or call a Member Services Representative at (202) 832-5100 for more information.