So you're ready to buy a car!
You’ve done the research, picked the color and maybe even gone for a test drive. You’ve got the green light to purchasing your first car. But now what’s next? Car insurance, down payments, and other preparations for your first car can be intimidating. That’s why TEFCU is here to make sure that a smooth ride to car ownership doesn’t come to a screeching stop. Here’s how we can help:
- Check Rates & Terms - See exactly how competitive we really are! Our Auto Loan Rates are at the bottom of the page.
- Use our Calculators - See what those rates and terms mean for your monthly payment. Find something that you're comfortable with.
- Your Dream Vehicle - Shop Online and/or find the dealership who has your vehicle with our Vehicle Consultant Partners: MVCP & United Buying Services (UBS)
- Get Approved - Don't waste time and let someone else drive off in your vehicle. Lock in the rate by applying online today!
- Investment Protection - choose additional insurance options at competitive pricing to safe guard your vehicle.
- Set Up Payroll Deduction - never worry about being late. And biweekly payments help save on interest!
When you're in the market for a new vehicle, you need to educate yourself. These helpful websites will keep you in the know when researching and discussing your dream vehicle: TEFCU is here for your vehicle purchasing needs!
Safety and Reliability Guides
All you need to do is log into your account through e-Connect and select "Apply for a Loan" from the Loan Options Menu.